Website Flex Business Solutions
As an accountant you will be responsible to review financial statements with a heavy data entry component, oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Join us if you are looking for different working experiences and opportunities to grow in a spacious office, and comfortable workstations.
- Control the documentation flow of the company
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable management
- Entering bills on QuickBooks and audit for discrepancies.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual tax returns with third-party CPA firms.
- Generate and distribute invoices from the accounting system.
- Communication with vendor procurement departments.
- Respond to inquiries regarding billing and invoicing.
- Bank and credit card reconciliation.
- Monitor sync from multiple systems to QuickBooks
- Maintain accurate and efficient accounting reporting, records, and procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Excellent written/spoken English.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills – Specially excel
- Knowledge of accounting systems , preferable QuickBooks
- Experience 1-3 Years
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and attention to details
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com