Website Flex Business Solutions
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our finance team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting principles and be able to manage the day-to-day operations of the accounts receivable process. This is a full-time position located in our office in Tirana.
As an accountant, you will be responsible to review financial statements with a heavy data entry component, oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, developing new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Join us if you are looking for different working experiences and opportunities to grow in a spacious office and comfortable workstation.
- Review and process customer invoices accurately and in a timely manner
- Follow up with customers on outstanding balances and collect payments
- Record and reconcile customer payments to invoices
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding account balances and payment history
- Perform regular audits of customer accounts to ensure the accuracy
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve billing and payment discrepancies
- Manage and maintain customer account information and ensure data is up-to-date and accurate
- Generate monthly reports and provide analysis of accounts receivable activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in accounts receivable or a related field
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience with accounting software systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English Language.
If you are a self-starter who is committed to accuracy and attention to detail, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our finance team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com