Website Flex Business Solutions
- Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes.
- Work with native modules as and when required and use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS.
- Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance.
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks.
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency.
- Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface.
- Work with third-party dependencies and APIs.
- Work with Redux architecture to improve the performance of the websites/mobile apps.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to build apps within the stipulated time/budget.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing mobile applications using React Native.
- Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping.
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging.
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries.
- Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org